The Roman calendar was a complex system that required two different types of months. One month would have 31 days, and the next would have 30, but there were no “days in between” these months, so it could be very confusing for people to tell when their birthday was. If you’re looking for a modern way to organize your schedule, we can help with our online scheduling software with easy-to-use features.
Our calendar templates are free and printable in PDF and JPEG formats. Whether you want to make your planner or need a downloadable blank template, we have what you want. With this handy guide, the March to August 2024 Calendar is just one click away. These printable calendars can be printed on standard paper size in landscape format, so they work perfectly with your home printer.
We can’t live without a calendar. A calendar is a tool for keeping track of important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, and appointments. A calendar is a fabulous way to stay on top of your schedule and plan what you must do. That’s why we created the March through August 2024 Calendar for everyone.
Printable March To August 2024 Calendar
The printable calendar is a vital part of our lives. Whether it’s for scheduling events, planning a fitness routine, or just keeping track of the days & months, that’s why we have created the March-August 2024 Calendar Template for all kinds of people. The 2024 March to August Calendar template is the perfect resource.
It is a great way to help you organize and plan your life. It’s also affordable, easy to design, and can be used for any occasion or need. Whether daily appointment reminders or long-term milestones, having a calendar template will help you stay on top—download one today.
Main Holidays & Events from March to August 2024
If you’re searching for a simple way to keep track of the national holidays of the United States, download this complimentary March to August 2024 Calendar With Holidays. Plan your holidays properly in advance with this holiday Calendar.
|Read Across America Day||01 Mar 2024||Friday|
|St. David’s Day||01 Mar 2024||Friday|
|Town Meeting Day||05 Mar 2024||Tuesday|
|St. Patrick’s Day||17 Mar 2024||Sunday|
|Palm Sunday||24 Mar 2024||Sunday|
|Seward’s Day||25 Mar 2024||Monday|
|National Vietnam War Veterans Day||29 Mar 2024||Friday|
|Doctors’ Day||30 Mar 2024||Saturday|
|César Chávez Day||31 Mar 2024||Sunday|
|Easter Sunday||31 Mar 2024||Sunday|
|Easter Monday||01 Apr 2024||Monday|
|National Library Workers’ Day||09 Apr 2024||Tuesday|
|Eid al-Fitr (Tentative Date)||10 Apr 2024||Wednesday|
|Thomas Jefferson’s Birthday||13 Apr 2024||Saturday|
|Patriots’ Day||15 Apr 2024||Monday|
|Emancipation Day||16 Apr 2024||Tuesday|
|Confederate Memorial Day||22 Apr 2024||Monday|
|Take our Daughters and Sons to Work Day||25 Apr 2024||Thursday|
|Arbor Day||29 Apr 2024||Monday|
|First Day of Jewish American Heritage Month||01 May 2024||Wednesday|
|Kentucky Derby||04 May 2024||Saturday|
|Orthodox Easter||05 May 2024||Sunday|
|Orthodox Easter Monday||06 May 2024||Monday|
|Military Spouse Appreciation Day||10 May 2024||Friday|
|Mother’s Day||12 May 2024||Sunday|
|Yom Ha’atzmaut||14 May 2024||Tuesday|
|Memorial Day||27 May 2024||Monday|
|Native American Day (Arizona)||02 Jun 2024||Sunday|
|Jefferson Davis’ Birthday (Florida)||03 Jun 2024||Monday|
|D-Day||06 Jun 2024||Thursday|
|Kamehameha Day observed (Hawaii)||10 Jun 2024||Friday|
|Kamehameha Day||11 Jun 2024||Tuesday|
|Shavuot||12 Jun 2024||Wednesday|
|Eid al-Adha (Tentative Date)||17 Jun 2024||Monday|
|Emancipation Day||19 Jun 2024||Wednesday|
|Juneteenth||19 Jun 2024||Wednesday|
|Independence Day||4 Jul 2024||Thursday|
|Muharram (Tentative Date)||08 Jul 2024||Monday|
|Bastille Day||14 Jul 2024||Sunday|
|Rural Transit Day||16 Jul 2024||Tuesday|
|Ashurah (Tentative Date)||17 Jul 2024||Wednesday|
|Pioneer Day||24 Jul 2024||Wednesday|
|Parents’ Day||28 Jul 2024||Sunday|
|Purple Heart Day||07 Aug 2024||Wednesday|
|Victory Day||12 Aug 2024||Monday|
|Assumption of Mary||15 Aug 2024||Thursday|
|Bennington Battle Day||16 Aug 2024||Friday|
|National Senior Citizens Day||18 Aug 2024||Sunday|
|National Aviation Day||19 Aug 2024||Monday|
|Women’s Equality Day||26 Aug 2024||Monday|
|Lyndon Baines Johnson Day||27 Aug 2024||Tuesday|
Astrology from March to August
Zodiac sign: Pisces (1 Mar – 20 Mar) and Aries (21 Mar – 31 Mar). These people are passionate, intelligent, and generous.
Birthstone: For those born in March, you can celebrate your birthstone this year with a dazzling aquamarine. This Calendar March to August 2024, has been designed to help you plan your daily routine according to what gemstones are in season.
Birth flower: The birth flowers of March are Daffodils. They symbolize the coming of spring.
Zodiac sign: Aries (1 Apr- 19 Apr) and Taurus (20 Apr – 30 Apr).
If you’re excited about your character or want to know it for fun, this f can help you.
Birthstone: The diamond is the birthstone for April. Diamonds are also great investments because they hold their value over time.
Birth flower: If you want a new flower to celebrate your child’s April birthday, consider giving the daisy or sweet pea.
Zodiac sign: Taurus (1 May- 20 May) and Gemini (21 May – 31 May). The March to August Calendar 2024 is a monthly overview of the birth flower and zodiac sign.
Birthstone: Emerald is the birthstone for May. In Ancient Rome, it was believed that emeralds would protect from snakes and scorpions.
Birth flower: May is a month of celebration, and with that comes many different types of flowers.
Zodiac sign: Gemini (1 Jun – 19 Jun) and Cancer (20 Jun- 30 Jun).
Birthstone: The birthstone for June is the pearl. Pearls are known to represent purity and innocence.
Birth flower: Roses are the perfect gift for a June birthday and are available all month long.
Zodiac sign: Cancer (1 Jul – 21 Jul) and Leo (22 Jul – 31 Jul).
Birthstone: If you were born in July, congratulations. You have a birthstone that is the gemstone ruby.
Birth flower: The water lily and the larkspur are popular flowers that may be given as a gift to register the birth of children born this month.
Zodiac sign: Leo (1 Aug -21 Aug) and Virgo (22 Aug – 31 Aug).
Birthstone: August birthstone. The stone of the month for those born in this month is peridot, which means “gleaming” or “bright.”
Birth flower: The gladiolus and poppy are common birth flowers of August because they represent hope for a new beginning.
Interesting Facts of March through August
- March is National Nutrition Month. The Blank March to August 2024 Calendar is a great way to plan your National Nutrition Day.
- March Madness began in 1939 when the NCAA tournament expanded to 48 teams.
- March is the first month of spring.
- The word “March” comes from the Roman god Mars, a protector and guardian.
- “March” comes from Mars, the Roman god of war.
- The Boston Marathon is a famous annual marathon event that takes place on 16 April.
- It’s also National Poetry Month.
- 1 April is known as April Fools Day because it’s a formal event when people joke or trick each other into believing something false.
- The word “April” has its roots in Latin, meaning “to open” or “to bloom.
- This month has been called “the most beautiful time of year” by some poets and writers.
- It’s a great time to plant flowers or vegetables for summer.
- In May, the sun is at its highest in the sky.
- The month of May is National Bike Month.
- On 9 May, we celebrate Mother’s Day in many countries worldwide.
- June is the time of year when daylight hours are at their longest.
- The month of June was named after Juno, the Roman goddess of fertility and childbirth.
- There are more than 100 ways to spell “June.”
- The first day of summer in the northern hemisphere is on 21 Jun, while it’s on 21 Dec in the southern hemisphere.
- July is the month when most people get married.
- The first-ever ice cream sundae was created in July 1881.
- Five different types of fireworks can be used for celebrations.
- The average number of babies born yearly during this time is about 4 million.
- August is National Peach Month. The Calendar 2024 March to August is here to help you plan your month with the best intentions.
- “August” derives from the Latin Augustus, meaning “majestic.”
- The name Augustus was given to Emperor Octavian in 27 BC by the Roman Senate and the People of Rome.
- There are 31 days in August & it’s named after various saints, martyrs, founders of religious orders, and other important figures within Christianity.
The six-month Calendar March to August 2024, is an easy way to plan. You can make changes as often as needed and start each new section with fresh goals. It enables you to move forward slowly and steadily without getting confounded or stuck in one place too long. As always, remember to share the Free March to August 2024 Calendar PDF with others via social media such as Facebook, or you need your recipient’s email address to mail it.
Hello, my name is Jack Watson and I am the founder of the spootviral.com website. I created this site to help people use their time more efficiently by providing calendar templates that can be customized to meet their needs.
I am also a graphic designer, so I understand the importance of having accurate and well-designed calendars. I hope that you find my templates helpful.