Welcome to all viewers on this monthly calendar website. It is considered that the Romans got their idea for the 12-month calendar from early Egyptians around 3,000 BC. Egyptian calendars were based on lunar cycles; however, by the ultimate appropriation of Christianity as the state religion in Rome, they started to use solar cycles instead. The result was a year consisting only of 365 days which we now know as 1 Jan through 31 Dec.
We hope you enjoy our May through October 2022 Calendar. Our team has worked hard to put together the most useful printable calendars for your everyday, personal or professional needs. If you need any other printable calendar templates, don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will find them for you.
It is essential to be able to organize your routine. A couple of ways calendars can help us do this are by helping you know what day it is or revealing deadlines so that they don’t sneak up on you. One crucial role the calendar template plays in our daily tasks is to help us be more productive and organized with all aspects of life- from work, home, school, etc. Download the May to October 2022 Calendar today for a year of organization.
Printable May To October 2022 Calendar
The 6 month Calendar May to October 2022 is an excellent tool for people of all backgrounds. Whether you are looking to organize your schoolwork, please keep track of work deadlines, or need a simple way to keep up with household chores and fitness events, this planner has got it covered. May-October 2022 Calendar Template is ideal for everyone. You may use it to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, and appointments. You can easily download it from our website and customize it according to your needs for a better-time distributor. It’s available in PDF format so that users can print the reminders on their printer or projectors. Do experience this blog post with others who are looking for a planner too.
Main Holidays & Events from May to October 2022
Download our free May to October 2022 Calendar With Holidays for the United States today and get a head start on your planning. With this holiday calendar, you’ll never have to worry about what festivals fall on again.
|National Day of Prayer||05 May 2022||Thursday|
|Military Spouse Appreciation Day||06 May 2022||Friday|
|Kentucky Derby||07 May 2022||Saturday|
|Mother’s Day||08 May 2022||Sunday|
|National Missing Children’s Day||25 May 2022||Wednesday|
|Ascension Day||26 May 2022||Thursday|
|Memorial Day||30 May 2022||Monday|
|Shavuot||05 Jun 2022||Sunday|
|Whit Monday||06 Jun 2022||Monday|
|Loving Day||12 Jun 2022||Sunday|
|Bunker Hill Day||12 Jun 2022||Sunday|
|Flag Day||14 Jun 2022||Tuesday|
|Corpus Christi||16 Jun 2022||Thursday|
|Juneteenth||19 Jun 2022||Sunday|
|American Eagle Day||20 Jun 2022||Monday|
|Independence Day||04 Jul 2022||Monday|
|Nathan Bedford Forrest Day||13 Jul 2022||Wednesday|
|Bastille Day||14 Jul 2022||Thursday|
|Parents’ Day||24 Jul 2022||Sunday|
|Pioneer Day||24 Jul 2022||Sunday|
|Parents’ Day||24 Jul 2022||Sunday|
|Pioneer Day observed||25 Jul 2022||Monday|
|Colorado Day||01 Aug 2022||Monday|
|Purple Heart Day||07 Aug 2022||Sunday|
|Ashura (Tentative Date)||08 Aug 2022||Monday|
|Victory Day||08 Aug 2022||Monday|
|Assumption of Mary||15 Aug 2022||Monday|
|Bennington Battle Day||16 Aug 2022||Tuesday|
|Hawaii Statehood Day||19 Aug 2022||Friday|
|Labor Day||05 Sep 2022||Monday|
|California Admission Day||09 Sep 2022||Friday|
|Patriot Day||11 Sep 2022||Sunday|
|National POW/MIA Recognition Day||16 Sep 2022||Friday|
|Constitution Day and Citizenship Day||17 Sep 2022||Saturday|
|Air Force Birthday||18 Sep 2022||Sunday|
|Michigan Indian Day||30 Sep 2022||Friday|
|The Prophet’s Birthday||08 Oct 2022||Saturday|
|Leif Erikson Day||09 Oct 2022||Sunday|
|First Day of Sukkot||10 Oct 2022||Monday|
|Columbus Day||10 Oct 2022||Monday|
|Diwali/Deepavali||24 Oct 2022||Monday|
|Nevada Day||28 Oct 2022||Friday|
|Halloween||31 Oct 2022||Monday|
Astrology from September to December
Zodiac sign: Taurus (1 May- 20 May) and Gemini (21 May – 31 May).
Birthstone: Emerald is the birthstone for May & can be used as a symbol of eternal love.
Birth flower: The Lily is the birth flower for May. A lily symbolizes innocence and purity, as well as beauty and perfection.
Zodiac sign: Gemini (1 Jun – 19 Jun) and Cancer (20 Jun- 30 Jun).
Birthstone: The birthstone of June is the pearl.
Birth flower: June’s birth flower is the Rose. Roses symbolize love and beauty and give people a sense of hope in times of darkness or sorrow.
Zodiac sign: Cancer (1 Jul – 21 Jul) and Leo (22 Jul – 31 Jul).
Find out your zodiac sign profile. We have covered monthly astrology from May to October Calendar 2022.
Birth flower: The birth flower of July is the larkspur. This plant symbolizes sincerity and being a true friend to those around you.
Birthstone: Ruby is the birthstone of July and, because it’s a red gemstone, people often associate it with passion.
Zodiac sign: Leo (1 Aug -21 Aug) and Virgo (22 Aug – 31 Aug).
Birthstones; Peridot, spinel, and sardonyx are the three birthstones for August.
Birth flower: The gladiolus and the poppy are the most common August birth flowers.
Zodiac sign: Leo (1 Sep- 21 Sep) and Libra (22 Sep- 30 Sep). The 2022 May to October Calendar planner is also based on the zodiac, and it’s a good idea to pay attention to which phase of your sign you are in.
Birthstone: The sapphire is the birthstone for those born in September.
Birth flower: The aster is a beautiful flower that often blooms in September.
Zodiac sign: Libra (1 Oct – 23 Oct) and Scorpio (24 Oct – 31 Oct).
Birthstone: The birthstone for October is the Opal.
Birth flower: The marigold is the birth flower for October. It has been used in rituals, weddings, and to decorate gravesites throughout history.
Interesting Facts from May to October
- This year, in May, we celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday, 8 May. Plan this day with Calendar 2022 May to October to give a particular time to your mother.
- For some people, this month means getting ready to head back to school or work after a long vacation.
- It also means that summer is just around the corner.
- Our national holiday is Memorial Day in America, which falls on Monday, 30 May this year.
- The longest day in June is on the 21st, and it’s also known as Midsummer Day.
- In some countries, this time of year is called “the solstice” or “solar noon.”
- Summer officially starts on 1 Jun every year.
- It’s also National Doughnut Day on 6 Jun.
- In 1776, America’s independence was declared on 4 Jul, which became a federal holiday in 1870.
- It is also one of the wettest months, with an average rainfall of 4 inches.
- More than half (53%) of all days in July have some rain or snowfall on them
- July is the time to start thinking about your fall wardrobe because it’s the month when people are starting to shop for their new clothes.
- On 10 Aug 1945, Japan surrendered unconditionally following two atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki by America’s military forces.
- Many people take vacations during this time to escape the summer heat, but others stay home to enjoy it.
- The word “August” comes from Latin words that mean “to increase” or “to grow.”
- In Roman times, august was used to refer to the emperor’s power and might because he was seen as having grown more potent during his reign.
- September is National Hobby Month. You can note you’re good hobby in this Blank May to October 2022 Calendar.
- The first day of September is the Autumnal Equinox when night and day are equal in length.
- The last full moon in September is called a Harvest Moon because it rises just before the sun sets, providing light for farmers to bring in their crops.
- The word October derives from Latin “octo,” meaning eight.
- In 1607, an Englishman named Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up Parliament and King James I by placing gunpowder under it on 5 Nov, which became known as Guy Fawkes Day or Bonfire Night.
- One tradition associated with Halloween is that a jack-o’-lantern was made by carving out a turnip, beets, potatoes, or any other type of vegetable and lighting it inside with a candle.
We hope that you have enjoyed this Calendar May to October 2022 post and found it informative. Planning is a key to success, happiness, and fulfillment in life. It could be as simple as spending time with your family or having more free time for yourself. Consider printing it in landscape format on standard paper size to get the most out of your calendar. If you want to share our Free May to October 2022 Calendar PDF via social media like Facebook, click the button below or email it directly to anyone’s email address. Our final blog post will cover the last two steps to ensure any plans or schedules you set are as successful as possible.